September 20, 2017. Pembroke, MA – Revenue Solutions, Inc. (RSI), a company that specializes in providing revenue and compliance management products and services to federal, state and municipal government revenue, labor and child support agencies, is pleased to announce the completion of the Revenue Premier® Portfolio Warehouse implementation at the City of Philadelphia Department of Revenue.
For its Tax Delinquency Data Warehouse and Case Management System the Philadelphia Department of Revenue was looking for a vendor and solution that could meet several objectives:
- A centralized data warehouse that provides a unified view (e.g., tax debt, license fees, water bills)
- Analytical processing that segmented and scored cases to utilize the most effective collection actions
- A case management system that streamlined case processing by assigning cases for specific actions
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Hosting the infrastructure in Philadelphia’s Office of Innovation and Technology’s Data Center.
Previous releases of the three-phase project included targeted revenue generation, and portfolio warehouse and case management for certain Individual and Business tax obligations. This third phase of the Revenue Premier Portfolio Warehouse supports Philadelphia’s debt consolidation and tax delinquency improvements for all tax obligations through the use of data analytics and targeted case management activities.
As a result of the Portfolio Warehouse implementation, the project, which was performed under a benefits-based contract, has already generated $28M in additional revenue for the City. The project is now entering the support phase where RSI will roll out additional data loads, compliance programs, and correspondence features to meet programs identified by the City.